Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

October 21st, 2012 22:00

I'm running windows 7 and something keeps coming up,

My laptop has Nero sync up installed on it and every time I boot up, I see a folder called sync-up. I tried talking to Nero technical support, but they said since the program was in a folder in the start menu called "Dell", they didn't know how to help.

I tried looking through settings in the program and nothing works. I delete the folder all the time, but it keeps coming back up. 

Thanks for the help, I would rather talk to people here, than dell technical support, because they suck. But that's another story.

Thanks

Joe

4 Operator

• 

2.5K Posts

October 24th, 2012 21:00

Hi joeym92,

Since you have mentioned that sync up folder which keeps coming up once you boot the system. Please let us know the content of the folder and this folder may be a hidden folder. In case the hidden folder settings are enabled that’s the reason whenever you deleted this folder it keeps coming up. You can try disabling the hidden folder and check. Please follow the step to disable the hidden folder.

Start > in search box type folder option > select view tab > under the hidden files and folders > select don’t show hidden files, folders, or drives > click on apply and click ok.

I hope you find this useful.

No Events found!