Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

October 29th, 2008 17:00

No disk in drive

Hi, For a few days now when I click on shortcut to Delorme street atlas and topo 4 I get a box saying no disk in drive.I have three choices ,cancel-retry-continue. Clicking any of the options nothing happens,the box just blinks.I have to go into task manager to kill the process and try 3 or 4 times eventually the program will launch (so Far).When this is ocuring if I look in taskman applications the program is there and says it is running but is not. Both of these programs have worked on this machine for years. Any ideas what may be causing this? Other short cuts work properly. I have gone into c/programs and try launching from there and still no go. Thanks lee

596 Posts

October 31st, 2008 18:00

paindoc thanks for your reply. No new progs or changes except the latest update from microsoft, KB958644. I have had delorme software for years and like it,but it is a pain that to update you need to buy their new and improved program.What online programs are you familiar with? Will try to reinstall next week Thanks Lee

October 31st, 2008 18:00

Did this start after changes to your computer OS or new programs?  In any event, your program is corrupted.  try removing and reinstalling it.  Of course there are several great online programs that do the same thing and they are always up to date with the latest street changes.
No Events found!