Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

January 19th, 2008 23:00

PntVideo.Drv not found or not enough memory

PntVideo.Drv not found or not enough memory.  This error occurs whenever I try to click on a thumbnail .jpg in Windows explorer.  I just installed Windows Service Pack 2 on my Dimension 8300 which has Windows XP Professional.  This error occurred before I installed this SP 2 but now it is worse.  I am a photographer.  Some of my files can be viewed as a "filmstrip" so I can see the picture bigger than a thumbnail.  Other photos which are still .jpg do not allow the "filmstrip" view but only the thumbnail view and therefore I can only view them as a tiny thumbnail.  When I click on the thumbnail it gives me the PntVideo.Drv not found or not enough memory and also that it cannot find the picture I am clicking on but that I need to click on Start and search for the picture that way.  How can I get the PntVideo.Drv and also be able to click on a thumbnail .jpg and make it larger.  (I also upgraded Internet Explorer to 7.0).  Thanks.

9 Legend

• 

33.3K Posts

January 20th, 2008 09:00

Do you have Corel Draw 4?  Doing a google search for "PntVideo.Drv not found or not enough memory" brings up a lot of references to Corel Draw 4 and that it's incompatible with XP. 

12 Posts

January 22nd, 2008 18:00

Thanks for the information.  I did not know that.  I do have Corel Draw 4.0 and forgot that I had chosen as a preference for pictures (.jpgs) to open in Corel Draw 4.0.  Is it possible to change your preferences in Corel Draw 4 or in the Start program to something else and that might solve the problem?  I have Corel Painter 8.0 but it is not the Corel Draw Suite.  (Painter used to be owned by MetaCreations).  I also have Photoshop CS2 but often I view pictures (.jpgs) in Windows Explorer.
No Events found!