Start a Conversation

Unsolved

J

6 Posts

August 29th, 2020 19:00

Question:Windows 7 won't turn on after pressing power button.

Hi, so I just received this new problem on my windows 7,and I'm really appreciate if someone have the solution of this problem. 

So, what happened is that when I press on the power button, my computer won't turn on not only that but after pressing on the power button(most of you know the power button gonna light up) my power button turn off after and then f4&f5 and Cap lock key light up, still my computer won't open. I try searching for the answer and I also remove the charging of the back of the computer, press on computer for 30-1 min sec, still nothing work. Please help, I'm really stress right now, I have school. Please if you have the answer tell me please, really be appreciated. Thank you for reading. 

10 Elder

• 

24.8K Posts

August 30th, 2020 04:00

General troubleshooting:

Unplug the system, and remove or disconnect the battery.

Hold the power button for 30 sec.

Remove and reinstall the memory modules and SSD or HDD if they're removeable.

Plug in the system (no battery).  See if it'll power up.  If it will, reconnect the battery  and see if it'll power up; if it won't, the battery is bad.

If it still won't power up, the system board is faulty.

If you need further assistance, post the full model information (Inspiron N5110, XPS 9333, etc.).

August 30th, 2020 21:00

@ejn63 

• Thanks for replying, I'll try your advice as soon as possible. If it work,I'll mark you answer as the sulotion. Have a good day @ejn63 
No Events found!