Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

March 22nd, 2009 16:00

Reinstall Windows Lattitude D610 driver download issues

I am trying to eventually reinstall windows XP PRO on a Dell Lattitude D610 Laptop..I am still having alot of issues with this reinstall I am trying to get to..I really want to make sure I have everything in order before I attempt it..I bought a flash drive for backup and drivers so got the backup and started downloading drivers in order on this list. Well I got all confused because like say for example you get one from network drives..I get the ones that best matches my system and go on then come down to say 5th driver to install and its the same catagory..Its really messing me up..Second my system has several more drivers on it now than what the dell downloads consist of..Should I find those elsewhere? Should I just put drivers on reinstall the way they are on my system now? By the way I have looked at quite a few pages for the order for the drivers to be installed and almost all of them are different..

4 Operator

• 

3.7K Posts

Hi LEAH K, Use this journal HERE for your XP drivers, it contains the order in which you should install your drivers. Also it will give you an idea what drivers you will need.

If this answers your question, could you please mark the verify answer(s) to help other users out.:emotion-21:

15 Posts

Thanks Robin I appreciate it. I will check it out..

No Events found!