Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

November 29th, 2006 09:00

Roxio Creator Plus - Dell Edition

After upgrading to Windows Media Version 11, when I exit Roxio I get a series of 3 error messages.  Doesn't seem to hurt anything and Roxio Creator Plus seems to work OK, just a bit annoying.  Any ideas anyone?

This is the error upon exiting Roxio Creator Plus:

Application Error in Mediahub.exe
Could not reference memory location 0x00000000
Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Error Mediahub.exe R6025 Pure Virtual Function Call

Thanks,

Bill

Message Edited by BILL450 on 11-29-200606:04 AM

2.5K Posts

November 30th, 2006 02:00

You might want to check the Roxio support forums, http://forums.support.roxio.com/.  Some people have solved the problem by rolling back to Windows Media 10.

Dave 

10 Posts

March 9th, 2007 00:00

20 Posts

March 29th, 2007 17:00

That Solved my problem. The sad part of the issue is that this patch is not a patch it installs the old version of the program that does not care what version of Media player you have. So it uninstalls the new version of the data piece and installs an older version of the data component. Oh well. This is why I don't buy Roxio products. Jason

1 Message

March 8th, 2008 22:00

If Dell is going to distribute their own edition of Roxio Creator Plus, then they should ensure that fee updates are provided when errors are detected and reported.  The Roxio site does not even list this version much less support it.  I thought I was purchasing the real Roxio software and not a cheap imitation.
No Events found!