Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

June 14th, 2007 07:00

Starcraft

So my laptop is an inspiron e1505 and it runs pretty good. World of Warcraft runs perfectly fine, but when i try to play starcraft, it doesn't work. i can enter the game and connect to battle.net. however, when i try to join a game, i get really really stinking laggy. i chatted with a dell representative and upgrading my directx and something else worked.....for a few hours and now it doesnt work again. i'm thinking about just sending my laptop to a dell store and just getting a new one or something since i am still under warrenty. but i would just like to fix starcraft. please help, this has been going on for a long time and i didnt buy this laptop to be ripped off of playing games or using other software.

274 Posts

June 14th, 2007 18:00

You might want to post this in the Gaming board section of this forum located here:  Gaming/My Games.  The regular posters there are very familiar with gaming issues; since you said that World of Warcraft runs "perfectly," this may be an issue with Starcraft itself.  Hopefully someone over there can help. 

Be sure to list your exact computer model, memory, and connection method.  All of that information will be helpful to them in diagnosing and potentially correcting your problem.  Good luck.
No Events found!