Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

T

March 1st, 2004 17:00

USB memory key and downloads for Windows NT

I have Windows XP Pro on my lap top and Windows NT at the office.  Is there any downloads for Windows NT to allow me to transfer files from XP Pro onto my USB key and then onto Windows NT and vice versa?

1 Message

February 1st, 2005 21:00

@test240 wrote:
I have Windows XP Pro on my lap top and Windows NT at the office.  Is there any downloads for Windows NT to allow me to transfer files from XP Pro onto my USB key and then onto Windows NT and vice versa?

Hi,

there three solutions known for USB-key driver for Windows NT4.

1. an official Tool 'USB Peripheral Driver for Windows NT4' (v2.55) from DELL (for the Latitude - D400, D600) - found here at the ftp-server
       ftp://ftp1.us.dell.com/utility/Intea01i.exe 
    (old v2.32RC1: ../R62200.EXE)
    It includes e.g.
    USB Stack, USB HID Drivers, USB Mass Storage Driver, ...
    It works fine ... for all :smileyhappy:,
    is easy to install nd verry usefull to handle 'as usual' ... at all! :smileywink:

2. diskonkey.com had present a M-Systems' Windows NT Driver at their ../support_home.asp, it was hold on here. :smileysad:
    It's useabel and professional too, well documented, just a real more less huge tool, it works save with one stick a NT4 system. :smileyindifferent:

3. The chinese student "Woodhead" built a nice solution. Simple - workable, but still sometimes known as less stable with any sticks.
    http://www.geocities.com/mypublic99/index.html
    His offer: "Download and Try" :smileytongue:

bb
Jerry.
<>< :smileyhappy:

--------------
(note: for NT4 formate keys in FAT instead of FAT32)

02-02-2005 Link to drv2.55 (Intea01i.exe) corrected!

05-18-2005 Links in capt.2 added.

#Last updates: URL in capt.1 / Status of support in capt.2

Message Edited by SpandauJerry on 07-11-2005 12:20 PM

No Events found!