Start a Conversation

Unsolved

G

2 Posts

January 18th, 2021 14:00

White border and flickering issue with dell Inspiron 24 3459 AIO desktop

My dell Inspiron 24 3459 AIO was working absolutely fine when the monitor started flickering and fading out. It also had this white ring on the corners of monitor in oval shaped which appeared from almost no where. 

An update was installed automatically 3 days back on 15th of January 2021 and nothing really happened for two days. If at all I was happy that my keyboard started responding well, which was slow and unresponsive after the previous update. I did try to do few things like roll back to previous updates, change the resolution, frame rate and  and all but nothing worked.

I asked a local engineer (who has no experience with this model of dell) to have a look at it and he said that the display has gone corrupt and will have to be changed. 

While he is still searching for the display for said model, I, after reading all the related articles feel that it has got something to do with update and software. Is it something which can be corrected by tweaking of updates and software or is it actually a hardware problem. 

Kindly help.

No Responses!
No Events found!