Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

H

August 11th, 2005 23:00

Windows XP doesn't download!!!!

This is my problem, when i turn on the pc, the black screen where the Windows XP downloads frozes and nothing happens after that. I had tried restoring the system and nothing works. I called dell, they also tried to help me but endend up saying that in order for a technitian to help me i have to pay, and believe me it is not cheap!! so please, does somebody has an idea in how i  might fix the problem??

11.9K Posts

August 11th, 2005 23:00

@hawapa wrote:
This is my problem, when i turn on the pc, the black screen where the Windows XP downloads frozes and nothing happens after that. I had tried restoring the system and nothing works. I called dell, they also tried to help me but endend up saying that in order for a technitian to help me i have to pay, and believe me it is not cheap!! so please, does somebody has an idea in how i  might fix the problem??

First, the proper terminology is that Windows doesn't boot.  Downloading is when you transfer something from internet to your computer.

You would need to provide a lot more info.  What model computer?  Did you recently install any hardware or software?  Are you current on antivirus software and anti-spyware software?
No Events found!