Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

P

July 5th, 2006 01:00

blue error message crash

i have a inspiron 2350 and i was on my administrative account when i spotted a program that installed itself onto my computer (something like freeprodtb) and my computer crashed and a message that sounded like the following came up in a blue screen... A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer.

If this is the first time you’ve seen this stop error screen, restart your computer. If this screen appears again, follow these steps: check to be sure you have adequate disk space. If a driver is identified in the stop message, disable the driver or check with the manufacture for driver updates. Try changing video adapter. Check with your hardware vendor for any bio updates. Disable Bios memory options such as caching or shadowing. If you need to use safe mode to remove or disable components, restart your computer. Press F8 to select advanced start-up options, and then select safe mode

Im doing this off of my guest account and unless i can get my administrative account back i cant do system restore (that is unbelieveably stupid why shouldnt a guest be able to use system restore)PLEASE HELP ME ITS A MATTER OF MY BEING ABLE TO PASS MY HIGH SCHOOL CLASSES

28K Posts

July 5th, 2006 04:00

Message Edited by volcano11 on 07-05-200609:34 AM

No Events found!