Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

G

September 21st, 2009 21:00

"The User Profile Service service failed the login, User Profile cannot be loaded" LOOP

My 3 day old Dell Studio desktop will not allow me to get past the login screen.  I power it up and immediately get the following error:  "The User Profile Service service failed the login, User Profile cannot be loaded".  There is an OK button and since that is my only option I click it.  It then closes the window after saying "Logging Off".  Then a new window comes up with my login button with the profile name I set up.  When I click on it I get "The User Profile Service service failed the login, User Profile cannot be loaded".  It's a loop and I can't get in to do any diagnostics.  Pretty disappointing.  Any ideas?

• 

17K Posts

September 22nd, 2009 07:00

gibsonzoo,

Thank you for using the Dell Community Forum.

Check out the links below for more information and possible resolution.

User Profile Failed

User Profiles

May 12th, 2013 04:00

I tried logging into safe mode with CMD, didn't work I go back to be greeted by a username and password screen, my account has been deleted but I don't have any other accounts so I can't log in!!!!

2 Posts

October 22nd, 2013 13:00

I am having the same problem.  I can't boot into safe mode, and I only have one user account.  I get the same error when enter password.  It tells me the user profile service service failed the logon.  User profile cannot be loaded.

How the heck do you get into sage mode on these Dell 1737's ??

Thanks

No Events found!