Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

February 27th, 2017 13:00

windows 7 home premium oa

I have Inspiron N5110 that came with built-in windows 7 home premium oa download.

The problem happen when installed anther windows copy on the same driver. it wiped any link to the recovery of the original windows version.

I need a way to access the stored windows version to install it or even a link to download then to reactivate.

note that restore interface does not sense the existence of the original source

9 Legend

• 

16K Posts

February 28th, 2017 10:00

You will either need to Download a Windows 10 .iso or a Windows 7 .iso and clean install.

You can Download a Windows 10 Build 14393 .iso from Microsoft. You will not be asked for a Product Key to Download the .iso. You can clean install with your Windows 7 OEM Product Key and Windows 10 will activate when online. 

Alternatively you may Download the Windows 7 Commercial OEM .iso from Microsoft (you'll need to use Jan Krohn's Tool to generate the .iso Download Links direct from Microsoft as the Microsoft website is flawed). You can then activate using OEM SLP.

I have guides for both here (Windows 10 is recommended - this model should have a UEFI BIOS with SecureBoot - these technologies should be utilised for Windows 10 installation):

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/software-os/f/3524/t/19997478 

December 24th, 2023 05:36

в кого є ключь до 10?

No Events found!