Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

X

May 26th, 2015 09:00

WDM 4.9.1 and D90D7 deploying image problem

WDM 4.9.1 and D90D7 deploying image problem

Hello folks,

I got this problem.. When I send an image from WDM 4.9.1 to a D90D7 client.. the client sees the image.. then I click on update now and when the thin client restart it says.. "Uploading image to server" BUT thats not what I want. He dont push the image but pull the image to the server. It works with other thin client but not with the D90D7.

Hope someone can help me with this, Ive search on the internet but couldnt find anything about this problem.

Regards

Ben

25 Posts

June 12th, 2015 09:00

Ben your post is a tab bit confusing, can you walk me through the step you going through? I have the same devices and they are a pain. In my environment you right click on the TC you would like to clone and you pick the 5th option down (Get Device Image) then you select (Refresh Device Information) to speed this up but it is not required. If these are the steps you are already doing then you need the hotfix that makes the devices to be compatible with 4.9.1. Note all the D90D7s here had to be update to work as with our WDM servers.

someone?? hello? someone?? hello?

nobody that can help me here? wow 

Hi there
I am not so familiar with the deploy image issues.But i think you can add one of the DocImage SDK which consists of several independent document and image processing controls.
And it is an extremely easy task to deploy a client ASP.NET Web or Windows Forms application using this robust and standalone .NET Imaging SDK.

No Events found!