Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

I

March 31st, 2016 05:00

USB pass-through From Wyse thin clients to XenApp 7.6

Since migrating to XenApp 7.6 the usb memory sticks no longer work have tried

MapDisks=yes MapDisksUnderZ=yes

I see it in the terminal as drive d: but it does not appear on the citrix session

it works if I test via my laptop so the Citrix policies must be ok

Can anyone help as its really annoying

thanks

560 Posts

March 31st, 2016 10:00

Sorry for the inconvenience, but you may want to take a look at the latest INI reference guide. The option MapDisksUnderZ= is a discontinued option no longer supported by Citrix or Dell Wyse.

You may want to try this:

SessionConfig=All MapDisks=Yes VUSB_DISKS=Yes

April 1st, 2016 00:00

In the latest Firmware (8.2_0217) the notes state

tried your suggestion still does not work

Set ICA to establish the default settings for ICA sessions. The option desktopmode specifies the display mode of ICA published desktop when the ICA PNAgent logon is used. The default is fullscreen mode for PNA desktop application. NOTE: If the mapdisks is set to yes, the mapdisksunderz=yes takes effect. MapdisksUnderZ option specifies a driver letter to replace the default driver letter Z. For example, if MapdisksUnderZ=X, all the disks are under the drive X instead of drive Z. (CIR54875) A sequence of characters are used by DiskMapTo, such as RTNM. Each letter is mapped to one disk in an order. For example, R is mapped to first disk (in ThinOS, it will be D:/ ) and T is second letter mapped to second disk (in ThinOS, it will be E:/ ). Only a - y and A – Y are accepted, and all lower characters are changed to uppercase. Other characters are skipped and duplicate characters are excluded

No Events found!