Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

July 28th, 2015 07:00

Android "Keyboard" Creates Multiple Duplicate Keystrokes

Android "Keyboard" Creates Multiple Duplicate Keystrokes

Hello,

When I attempt to log in to my remote device I see the Log In screen as expected. When I use the PocketCloud "keyboard" to enter my credentials it duplicates all of my keystrokes. This prevents me from being able to log in.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Mike

1- What is the version NUMBER of PocketCloud you are using on your mobile device? 1.2.187
(see link below if you don't know how to find this information)? (REQUIRED):
2- What version NUMBER of PocketCloud Windows or Mac Companion is installed/or are you trying to install on your computer(e.g. 2.4.17, 2.0.32S, NONE)?(REQUIRED):
3- What version of Windows are you using on your Remote computer (e.g. XP, Vista, Win 7, 2003 Server, 2008 R2 server)?:
Win 7 Professional
4- What Edition of Windows are you using on your remote Computer (e.g. Home Premium, Professional, Enterprise, Ultimate)?:

[Mike Cottle] Professional
5- What version of Mac OS X are you using on your Remote computer (e.g. Lion):

[Mike Cottle] n/a
6- What is the model of the mobile device you are using(e.g. Evo, iPhone, iPhone4, iPad, Xoom)?:
Samsung S III (SCH-I535)
7- What is the version NUMBER of the operating system (Android/iOS) used on the mobile device you are using(e.g. Evo, iPhone, iPhone4, iPad, Xoom)?:
8- What are the exact error messages (if any) that you are getting:
a- on your MOBILE DEVICE?: None
b- on your REMOTE COMPUTER?: None
9- What Type of connection are you using (Select from options below)?
a- Manual
b- Discovered YES
10- What "Connection Method" are you using on your mobile device (Select from options below)?
a- RDP YES
b- VNC

No Responses!
No Events found!