Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

A2

August 3rd, 2015 04:00

Cannot get keyboard to display

Cannot get keyboard to display

Keyboard used to work just fine - both manually and with the auto-activate software on my windows 7 PC. For some reason I can only pull up the function keys...toggling from there to go back to the keyboard results in the function keys hiding - no keyboard.

To recap -> no keyboard will pop-up on my android either manually or automatically.

running on a Galaxy S Vibrant with 2.1.

Any help is appreciated...

925 Posts

August 3rd, 2015 04:00

HI Ash88 ,
is this on portrait mode or landscape(horizontally placed) mode? did it all of a sudden stop working..... any changes done between working and not working state...

Wyse PocketCloud Team

August 5th, 2015 01:00

Hi there, 

I have tried both portrait and landscape with the same results. It seems to have stopped working in the last week or so. 

Only change if have made is installing SwiftKey keyboard. 

Thanks

August 5th, 2015 01:00

I reinstalled pocketcloud on my device and the keyboard worked for one session.... then back to no keyboard.

August 10th, 2015 00:00

I switched back to the default keyboard and things seem to work normally now. 

Any word on either supporting SwiftKey or allowing Pocketcloud to use the default keyboard by... default? 

I cannot see removing SwiftKey as it's a great app. 

Thanks

1 Message

I can confirm that the swiftkey keyboard does not work with pocketcloud. I have to change my keyboard settings back to swype every time I want to use pocketcloud. Really annoying.

1 Message

>"I can confirm that the swiftkey keyboard does not work with pocketcloud"

Also having the same issue with Swiftkey.

No Events found!