Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

A

July 29th, 2015 02:00

Connecting Problem

Connecting Problem

It recognises my computer, Windows 7 home premium, I mean it detected my PC but continues to ask me to sign in with my User name and password when i try to connect which i dont have ANY PASSWORD on my PC. And it keep telling me that Windows credentials Required, I need your assistance Pls HELP

1 Message

August 3rd, 2015 22:00

I'm having exactly the same problem, but only with one of the two remote computers. Any one help?

August 11th, 2015 00:00

I am also having the same problems b ut still cant get it to get past the Invalid credentials Login page!
Did either of you get it to work following Josh's comments?       

1.3K Posts

You may want to try using the username: administrator or admin to connect.

Josh Maurer
Visit our Knowledge Base and Manuals web site at pocketcloudsupport.wyse.com

1 Message

I have same problem, I can not even get connected the first time 

Oh my gosh, I can not believe there is no phone number to call for support. I hate this. I can not even get logged on the first time. I just can not figure it out! What a waste of money!

1.3K Posts

If you do not have a password set on your computer, when it prompts you to enter one, have you tried just pressing the OK button?

Also, do you have a VNC client installed on your computer? If you do, use the VNC password you created when you installed the application.

Josh Maurer

1.3K Posts

Tom, unfortunately we do not offer phone support. I would be happy to help troubleshoot the issue with you.

Please take a look at the following knowledge-base article related to credentials and where to find/use them within our application:

http://pocketcloudsupport.wyse.com/e...d-Credentials-

Please let me know if this does not help you get logged in.

Josh Maurer

No Events found!