August 1st, 2015 00:00

Description on the Android market

Description on the Android market

It says

"Limited to 1 Computer"

What does that mean?

925 Posts

Hi Roxon, If you download the free version then you will be able to have only 1 autoconnection, and 1 manual connection at any time.

Wyse PocketCloud Team

544 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Roxon View Post

It says 

"Limited to 1 Computer"

What does that mean?
It means that if you have both a Home and Work computer that you will only be able to access one of them with the free version of PocketCloud. Upgrade to PocketCloud Pro to be able to access both of them.

August 3rd, 2015 09:00

Quote Originally Posted by Suchitha View Post

Roxon, You will be able to connect to different computers by editing the same connection to point to different host address.

Ah, so it means 1 computer at a time?

544 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Roxon View Post

I wouldn't go that far. I don't like I have to use a gmail account, nor that the client installs a service. I want a program what works when i start it, not one which runs all the time.
Hi Roxon - To clarify some things:
1) The free version of our app supports a maximum of one connection.
2) You can use PocketCloud without installing the Companion software or using Gmail. Follow these instructions:http://wysetechnologyinc.zendesk.com...on-your-router.

-Chris

925 Posts

Roxon, You will be able to connect to different computers by editing the same connection to point to different host address.

Wyse PocketCloud Team

925 Posts

yes Roxon. I am glad you love it now.

Wyse PocketCloud Team

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post

It means that if you have both a Home and Work computer that you will only be able to access one of them with the free version of PocketCloud. Upgrade to PocketCloud Pro to be able to access both of them.
So they generate a sort of unique ID for the first computer and store it on their own servers to check the fingerprint in the future to make sure you only connect to that machine???
And no, I'm uninstalling, I don't want it to access to system log files, nor do I want to give them my gmail (are they mad! That's the keys to the kingdom)

I wouldn't go that far. I don't like I have to use a gmail account, nor that the client installs a service. I want a program what works when i start it, not one which runs all the time.

No Events found!