Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

V

July 31st, 2015 02:00

File Transfer?

File Transfer?

Hello,

I have the Free version of PocketCloud (manual connection with VNC using UltraVNC), and installed the Companion software on my Windows 7 Home 64-bit machine. I connect just fine over 3G or Wi-Fi from within, and outside of my local network. No problem there.... However, I see no identifiable way to initiate a file transfer from my phone. Is there something I am missing? Or do I need the Paid version of PocketCloud to enable file tranfers?

Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

- Vince

2 Posts

Just read this. I have this app installed on my Moto XOOM. Would be brilliant if file transfer was possible. I could leave my laptop at home. Brilliant app though!!

200 Posts

PocketCloud does not support File Transfers. I'll pass on this feature request to the product team. 

Wyse PocketCloud Team

1 Message

April 20th, 2016 21:00

File transfer is a feature that everyone has the opportunity to use it. Why not  make it into the next version of the program?

560 Posts

April 25th, 2016 10:00

Sorry to inform you but PocketCloud has been discontinued.

3 Posts

April 27th, 2016 21:00

What the alternatives to Pocket Cloud? How about this one? It claims it can transfer all kinds of data between different mobile devices, seems not a bad option. The transfer is much faster than the cloud service.

560 Posts

May 10th, 2016 15:00

Sorry to inform you but PocketCloud has been discontinued.

No Events found!