Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

E

July 31st, 2015 00:00

IT IS FIXED -> "Menu button stopped working"

Question IT IS FIXED -> "Menu button stopped working"

After the most recent update, after connecting via RDP to a desktop, the menu button on my android device stops working. The menu button works fine while not connected to a desktop. Not being able to use the button means that I cannot bring up the touch pointer (or access any menu options).

This worked fine before the update.

I'm using a Nook Color with CM7, so the buttons are all "soft" buttons. I've tried different soft key apps, but none work while connected to a desktop.

I've tested this on my android phone with hardware buttons and everything seems to work as expected.

I've rebooted, uninstalled, reinstalled, rebooted again... still cannot access menu. I can see the menu button.. but pressing on it does nothing.

Has anyone else run into this?

3 Posts

August 11th, 2015 05:00

Thumbs up Confirmed ver 1.2.165 working

Thank you all at Wyse to get this fixed! I can comfirm that this version works on my Rooted Nook Color. I have been able to RDC into my server and all works well, keyboard and all. Thanks again for working with us to get this issue resolved.

Emory Lehman

500 Posts

Only Free version 1.2.165 has NookColor and HP Touchpad fix.
Paid version 1.2.265 will be release next week.

For now it is
Free 1.2.165 and 1.2.237 Paid on the market. 

Lana: Thanks for the update. A lot of us are looking forward to this one!

500 Posts

NookColor issue is fixed in 1.2.165 Free PocketCloud version.

Regards       

Tested
Confirmed
working.
I just had to update twice since i was forced to update to .164, THEN I go back into market and hit update again which gives me version .165

Thank you!       

No Events found!