Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

S

August 1st, 2015 22:00

Motorola XOOM,wid 7 64bit, States computer is offline and cannot be accessed remote.

Motorola XOOM,wid 7 64bit, States computer is offline and cannot be accessed remote.

What kind of help can I get from this forum style customer support? I have read a few posts with no reply s and some without solutions. My tech problem is pretty basic. I have not been able to connect at all ever. The first part of the test works but the second part that has to do with VNC failed. I do not know what that means.

Can someone please help me. Thank you!!!!

6 Posts

August 4th, 2015 21:00

yes I am logged on to the pocket cloud with my gmail info. Something differ is happening with no changes on my part. This time around it is not stating from my android device that the pc is offline and not available this time it has a window with username and password that is labeled credentials. I have tried typing in my pc username and password and gmail username and password and nothing happens. After a fw times it says server not available??? 

I'd like to get my 14.99 worth... please...

6 Posts

yes the compter is on and it is windows ultimate

Yes its on and it is win ultimate

500 Posts

Sdatt,

Could you please confirm that you are logged in into Windows Companion on this PC with your Gmail account?

Right Click on Wyse PocketCloud Windows Companion icon > Auto Discovery Settings > type your gmail account and click LOGIN

500 Posts

Sdatt,

What OS you are running on your PC? Win7 Pro, Win7 Ultimate, and so on? Or this is Win7 Home Premium?

500 Posts

August 6th, 2015 22:00

Invalid username/password, even though it's correct
1) Edit your connection.
2) Add the domain that your computer connects to at work before your username followed by a slash. For example, if your domain was "POCKETCLOUD" then you would set your username as "POCKETCLOUD\user".

500 Posts

Hi Sdatt,

Did you enter your domain name too into username field?

domain\username
password

925 Posts

Hi sdatt, Is your vnc service on desktop running? Are you able to connect to this desktop using any desktop vnc client?

Wyse PocketCloud Team

No Events found!