Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

July 29th, 2015 01:00

Support for RDS 2012?

Support for RDS 2012?

I am not able to connect to our 2012 RDS farm using PocketCloud Pro. In 2012 there is a fundamental change in regards to the role of the connection broker service. In 2008 the user was immediately sent to a session host server after passing the gateway. The session host would then query the broker and redirect as needed.

In 2012 the initial connection is direct to the broker (but there are special parameters) so that the broker knows that you want a brokered connection (and not to RDP to the broker). When using PocketCloud I get an access denied error as the software is trying to establish a connection to the broker.

credentials sent.

1.3K Posts

Would you be able to provide us with a test account so our engineers can attempt to connect to your server in house? You can send the connection details to me directly in a Private Message.

Josh Maurer
Visit our Knowledge Base and Manuals web site at pocketcloudsupport.wyse.com

any update?

1.3K Posts

PM sent to you. We need the server information as well.

Josh Maurer

1.3K Posts

August 1st, 2015 05:00

I was actually writing you a private message when I saw a notification from you. 

Our engineers are working on adding a loadbalancing field within the RD Gateway connections settings screen (PCANDROID-1142). Unfortunately this will not be in the next release (due out any day now) but the following release hopefully. 

Our apologies for the inconvenience.

Josh Maurer

No Events found!