Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

R

July 31st, 2015 01:00

Turn off companion automatic starting

Turn off companion automatic starting

This is the most annoying feature ever. I do NOT want pocket cloud companion to automatically start and log me in every time I restart my computer. There are absolutely no preference settings anywhere in the program, and that's more than a bit asinine. At least let me choose to not have it automatically start! Honestly, the lack of such a basic feature is making me dislike the entire product. You guys just invented a pair of jeans with no button or zipper; excellent product, missing basic functionality.

500 Posts

Hi,

Thank you for reporting this issue. Could you please let me know what OS you are running on the PC?

925 Posts

Hi Rad, Thank you for your feedback. We would like to know 'why do you prefer companion to not start automatically?' 
This will help us evaluate the urgency of the request.

Thank you rad!

Wyse PocketCloud Team

2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lana View Post

Hi,

Thank you for reporting this issue. Could you please let me know what OS you are running on the PC?
I personally am using windows 7

2 Posts

I have the same issue, and a simple answer to that is most people don't like applications running in the background when they are not being used. it would be nice to see an auto start option which can be disabled for users that dont continuously use pocketcloud.

Quote Originally Posted by Suchitha View Post

Hi Rad, Thank you for your feedback. We would like to know 'why do you prefer companion to not start automatically?' 
This will help us evaluate the urgency of the request.

Thank you rad!

2 Posts

August 11th, 2015 22:00

this thread needs a bump

1.3K Posts

This feature is already available on the PocketCloud Companion (v2.2.15) Preferences here:

2 Posts

seems like it's not bumping to the top at all...

925 Posts

Thank you for the feedback. we will work on this issue in our next release. If you need a workaround please send me a private message.

Wyse PocketCloud Team

No Events found!