Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

J

August 3rd, 2015 22:00

Windows 7/Android connection issue

Windows 7/Android connection issue

I've searched through the forums etc. but haven't found a problem similar to mine.

I have installed the companion on my computer (windows 7) and the app on my phone (Google Nexus S, ICS, Sprint 4G).

I log in to the auto discovery feature and nothing happens. I get sent back to the screen and click sign in again only to be able to perpetually log out and log in.

Any solutions or tips would be greatly appreciated. I am extremely anxious to get started with this app.

1.3K Posts

When you say you are logging into auto-discovery and seeing this trouble, is this on the device or on your Windows 7 computer?

If you are seeing this on your Nexus, try re-installing the application. 

If you are seeing this on your PC, make sure you don't have any anti-virus or firewall applications blocking the companion. You will need to add the companion to the safe application lists.

Please let me know if this helps or not.

Josh Maurer
Visit our Knowledge Base and Manuals web site at pocketcloudsupport.wyse.com

3 Posts

I feel like a complete fool. My problem was the fact that I have a period in my gmail address. I routinely leave this out as it is unnecessary for typical emailing. However, it is require for this service. I apologize for time wasting.

1.3K Posts

No problem! Glad you got it sorted out. =]

Josh Maurer
Visit our Knowledge Base and Manuals web site at pocketcloudsupport.wyse.com

No Events found!