Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

C2

August 3rd, 2015 20:00

Windows re-sizing problem

Question Windows re-sizing problem

Hi,

I think this problem started after an upgrade a few months ago.

I am running PocketCloud Windows Companion Version : 2.4.19 on windows XP Pro Service Pack 3
and PocketCloud Free Version: 1.2.187 on Android ( Samsung Galaxy S2).

When I log onto my laptop after using PocketCloud all the windows have been reduced in size and I have to manually enlarge them. Before the upgrade after using PocketCloud the windows on the PC remained at the same size they were before.

What I think is happening is when I log into my laptop using PocketCloud the PC screen is reduced in size to fit my phone (and all the windows follow suit), prior to the upgrade only part of the PC screen was visible on the phone meaning I had to scroll around.

Also all my desktop icons are re-organised into the top left hand corner of the screen after connecting.

I have looked and tried different settings but can't stop the windows reducing in size. Have you any ideas?

1.3K Posts

Glad to hear. =]

Josh Maurer
Visit our Knowledge Base and Manuals web site at pocketcloudsupport.wyse.com

1.3K Posts

Have you increased the resolution in the connections settings within PocketCloud? You have a few preset resolutions to choose from (in the Pro version of the application you can create custom resolutions). You could also reduce the resolution of the remote PC to stop this from happening too. Please let me know.

Josh Maurer
Visit our Knowledge Base and Manuals web site at pocketcloudsupport.wyse.com

Sorted. I had to increase the resolution to maximum on my phone.

No Events found!