Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

Z

July 31st, 2015 03:00

Wrong User Profile

Wrong User Profile

How can I make sure when I pull up my PC log in that it's the user profile I want to access.

I did add the profiles I wanted in the remote settings where I checked "Allow access.....(Less....)" but when I connect in PocketCloud I don't get those (i added multiple profiles to see if it was just mine that didn't work). Anyway, the profiles added were not offered and that blank log in profile, "Other user" I think it's called - that one wouldn't take the log in information either.

Thoughts/Ideas? 

Any help is greatly appreciated because as a disabled vet who has to spend a good amount of time in bed this program has been a life saver. I thought the tablet I got would finally help me get things done, but I was wrong - the tablet and this application - that's the winning team. My sincerest thanks to whomever created this.

500 Posts

August 4th, 2015 01:00

Zimspad,
As we understand you have several user accounts on your PC, correct?
What OS are you running on your PC?
Is PocketCloud Windows Companion is installed on PC? If yes did you sign in with your Gmail account in Windows Companion?
Is it VNC or RDP connection?
Is your account is an Administrator account?

What happens if you Press and Hold PC name (in PocketCloud My Computers list) > Click EDIT > enter your username and password > Save
Then you can connect to your account without seeing other accounts on PC Windows Login screen

Also, please let us know what Android device are you using?

6 Posts

August 6th, 2015 09:00

its vista ultimate 64

yes it is and not i didn't sign into gmail

rdp
yes its an admin acct
actually the un/pw i use in the settings is one of the ones that doesn't show up for me to sign into

its the iconia 500

925 Posts

August 7th, 2015 02:00

Hi Zimspad, When you create your manual connection, did you enter your login credentials( username and password )that you would like to use?
Please edit your connection and save your profile information there.

Wyse PocketCloud Team

No Events found!