Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

July 28th, 2015 23:00

You must be granted the Allow log on through Terminal Serices right.

You must be granted the Allow log on through Terminal Serices right.

I just setup a new Nexus 7 (OS 4.3). When I log in with PocketCloud Pro using an RDP connection I get the following after I enter my password: "To log on to the remote computer, you must be granted the Allow log on through Terminal Services right."

The server I'm connecting to is using Windows 2008 R2.

I have not had this problem with PocketCloud for iPad but just for this Android. Please advise.

1.3K Posts

August 3rd, 2015 21:00

Any chance you could post a screen shot of what you are seeing? What version of PocketCloud are you using? Are you connecting through an RD Gateway or just a straight forward connection to the 2008 Server?

Josh Maurer
Visit our Knowledge Base and Manuals web site at pocketcloudsupport.wyse.com

3 Posts

I do not have rights to post a Screenshot, but...

I receive the error message right after I put in my password on the Remote Destkop Connection to my Terminal Server using the latest version of PocketCloud Pro. I am not connecting through an RD Gateway.

623 Posts

This message is presented when you are NOT a member of the REMOTE DESKTOP Group. If you are connecting to a Terminal Server, Contact your system administrator so tehy can add you to the Remote Desktop group.

Roger Montalvo 
Visit our Dell Wyse Thin Client Knowledge Base and Manuals web site at www.wyse.com/KB
Visit our Dell Wyse PocketCloud Knowledge Base and Manuals web site at http://pocketcloudsupport.wyse.com/forums
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

1.3K Posts

August 10th, 2015 04:00

Thanks for the update. Glad you were able to get connected.

Josh Maurer
Visit our Knowledge Base and Manuals web site at pocketcloudsupport.wyse.com

3 Posts

August 10th, 2015 04:00

Thank you. It turns out I was trying to remote into the wrong server so I'm sure this would worked it I was doing it correctly

No Events found!