Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

B

August 2nd, 2015 05:00

cannot connect to my pc

cannot connect to my pc

I have pocketcloud pro. I added a second pc to my list. This pc required me to install a vcn server, which the first pc did not require me to do. Anyways, now when I log onto my pocketcloud, the first pc, which was working until I added a second pc, is no longer on my list of discoverable pc's. I tried to manually add it by entering the IP address and the RDP port etc. It added the pc to the list but I cannot connect to it.

9 Posts

Yes I am logged onto my gmail account. I can log onto the 2nd computer, the one I added. My droid x runs on the 3g network, and there is no problem getting onto the computer I added. The computer in question, the one I no longer can log onto, has Pocketcloud Windows Companion version 2.1.5

When I try to log onto the pc, it says that the unit is offline and unavailable. Right now I can log onto it from my logmein ignition app, so the computer is online and available. I like how the picketcloud functions, so I would like to get up and running on the unit in question. I never had these connection issues with the logmein. Any ideas as to why I can't connect to thus pc?

9 Posts

Well, I can see that I am getting no additional input in trying to resolve this. A *** shame because when I tried the free pocketcloud I could see that the funcionality of it was actually better than logmein ignition. But logmein ignition connects to my computers easily and without fail. Setup is simple. Setting up the pocketcloud is like rocket science. I'm having major trouble comnnecting, have gone through every shred of info I can find on your forum and troubleshooting guide, and it is futile.

623 Posts

Bob,
Do you have the Windows Companion installed on the PC's?
Are you logged in to your gmail account?
Are you using Wi-Fi or 3G/4G to connect?

Roger Montalvo 
Visit our Dell Wyse Thin Client Knowledge Base and Manuals web site at www.wyse.com/KB
Visit our Dell Wyse PocketCloud Knowledge Base and Manuals web site at http://pocketcloudsupport.wyse.com/forums
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

No Events found!