Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

V

July 29th, 2015 22:00

cant connect to computer via pocketcloud

cant connect to computer via pocketcloud

When i try to connect to my pc through pocketcloud via wifi it connects but my computer gets log off and i cant connect it.*If i try to log on during this season it says another remote device working plz solve my problem.

1. Im using 1.2.182 on android pocket cloud version
*2. Im using android 2.3 gingerbread on samsung galaxy note
*3.im using windows 7*
5. No error messeges just recheck my problem my computer logged off when connection occurs successfully and you know that if computer logs off then wifi disconnects with network so my device disconnects with the computer thats all i just want to know how to stop computer to log off i can connect easily there is no problem and when i try to log on then there is a messge says remote device is active u cant log on
6. I m using 2.4.12 on win 7 pc*
7. Im using manual connection and RDP one*
8. RDP

1.3K Posts

July 29th, 2015 22:00

What type of network is your PC on? Is it possible that you can adjust your power/network settings to not disconnect when a user is logged off? You could also try connecting via VNC instead of RDP to see if you run into the same problem.

Josh Maurer
Visit our Knowledge Base and Manuals web site at pocketcloudsupport.wyse.com

2 Posts

August 5th, 2015 22:00

Quote Originally Posted by vijaysinh View Post

When i try to connect to my pc through pocketcloud via wifi it connects but my computer gets log off and i cant connect it.*If i try to log on during this season it says another remote device working plz solve my problem.

1. Im using 1.2.182 on android pocket cloud version
*2. Im using android 2.3 gingerbread on samsung galaxy note
*3.im using windows 7*
5. No error messeges just recheck my problem my computer logged off when connection occurs successfully and you know that if computer logs off then wifi disconnects with network so my device disconnects with the computer thats all i just want to know how to stop computer to log off i can connect easily there is no problem and when i try to log on then there is a messge says remote device is active u cant log on
6. I m using 2.4.12 on win 7 pc*
7. Im using manual connection and RDP one*
8. RDP

I think you should download pocketcloud again, you might have downloaded incomplete setup or may be you have install unrecommended app of pocketcloud(duplicate app). Simply delete that app and download it again. I guess it will start working again.

signal boosters helps in better connection

1.3K Posts

August 12th, 2015 02:00

Please update PocketCloud AND the PocketCloud Companion. Both versions are now out of date. PocketCloud is now at version 1.2.187 and the Companion software is at version 2.4.19. Let me know if this helps.

Josh Maurer
Visit our Knowledge Base and Manuals web site at pocketcloudsupport.wyse.com

No Events found!