Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

P2

August 1st, 2015 01:00

trouble connecting to pc

trouble connecting to pc

I download Pocketcloud to my droid & xoom as well as pocketcloud companion on my PC but cannot connect to the PC. My employee has the same phone and we are both on the same server. His pocketcloud works just fine. I can also connect to his PC from my xoom so it must be something on my PC. I use gotomypc so my settings seem to allow for remote access. (Gotomypc doesn't have an app for droid yet otherwise I would just use it) Any ideas as to what might be keeping me from connecting?

925 Posts

August 6th, 2015 21:00

Hi pova, This is what I understand, you are able to connect to your pc from your friend's phone, and not your phone.
Can you see your network settings? Is it the same as your friend's device?

Wyse PocketCloud Team

August 10th, 2015 23:00

When I am in pocketcloud and go to "settings" it shows that I am logged in but no computers are listed and it still brings me the sign in page. When I try signing in again it just keeps saying " logging in" like it can't find a compute to connect to. If I log out and sign in using my employee's user name and password I have no trouble connecting to his computer. This is why I am convinced it is something on my computer and not my droid devices. As for manually connecting, I don't know how to do that or what that means.

I use the same login in info on the companion software and my devices. The companion software says I am logged in.

925 Posts

Povo, Have you logged in into your desktop companion using the same gmail address? Can you login to your desktop-check the status of companion software?

Wyse PocketCloud Team

1 Message

I am also having trouble connecting. i have downloaded the PC app and the Android app but its not making a connection

925 Posts

Is your connection grayed out or active on the device?
Can you do a manual connection to the same computer?

Wyse PocketCloud Team

That's not it. We can both get onto his computer from our phones but can't get onto my computer.

No Events found!