Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

M2

August 1st, 2015 02:00

Arrow key not working

Arrow key not working

When I use arrow key directly on PocketCloud or trought a Bluetooth keyboard, numbers appear like if I press Numlock key. How can I change that so I can use the real arrows ?

1.3K Posts

August 4th, 2015 07:00

Are you connecting with VNC or RDP? What type of computer are you connecting to? What type of bluetooth keyboard are you using? Are you using the latest version of PocketCloud (1.3.x16)? Is your device and remote computer using the same language?

Josh Maurer
Visit our Knowledge Base and Manuals web site at pocketcloudsupport.wyse.com

August 4th, 2015 07:00

Hello
I'm connect with RDP, I'm connect to a Windows XP Lenovo portable, I'm using a Kensington Keyfolio Pro 2 (K39512US) Keyboard Case & Stand, I'm using PocketCloud for iPad version 2.2.143, My iPad and my computer are using the French language.
Thanks

1.3K Posts

August 17th, 2015 01:00

Very interesting behavior. I was unable to reproduce it connecting to a Windows XP Pro machine via RDP using a iPad with a bluetooth keyboard. I was also able to use the arrow keys on the soft keyboard without an issue. Unfortunately we do not have one of the Kensington Keyfolio keyboard/cases here. If you toggle the num lock key does that change the behavior at all? Also what iPad and firmware are you using? Please let me know.

Also, if you re-pair the keyboard does that help at all? Do the arrow keys work for you at all?

Josh Maurer
Visit our Knowledge Base and Manuals web site at pocketcloudsupport.wyse.com

No Events found!