Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

P2

July 29th, 2015 04:00

Cannot connect

Cannot connect

My problem is similar to other posts.

I installed Pocket Cloud on my iPad about 2 weeks ago, and it worked fantastically. For the last week or so, I haven't been able to connect at all. 

I was connecting to my desktop and to my notebook, both of which are running the Companion. Nothing has changed on either of those computers. Thinking the problem may be with the application on the iPad, I deleted Pocket Cloud from the iPad, and re-installed it, but am still experiencing the same problem. I am using the self-discovery option.

Pocket Cloud sees both my computers on the network, but when I try to connect, the gear turns for about 30 seconds, then returns the message "RDP Session Disconnected. Exit Reconnect".

Through the Settings page, I've "Erased All Connections", and started again. 
I've shut down the iPad completely and restarted. 
I've restarted both computers. 
I've signed in to Pocket Cloud and Companion with a different Gmail address. 
Sometimes, after I've entered my Gmail user ID and password, it takes a long time to get to the next step, and sometimes it doesn't get there, and then I force it to start again.

Is there anything else I can try, or has this now been identfied as a Pocket Cloud problem, as was alluded to in one of the posts?

Details of my setup are as follows:
Device: iPad 1
Device OS version: 4.2.1 8C148
Computer OS version: Windows XP (SP2)
App version: 2.1.117
Connection method: Discovered / Wi-Fi
Environment of the remote PCs: Home (1 desktop, 1 notebook)

925 Posts

July 29th, 2015 04:00

Hi Philip,

Thank you for your feedback. We are aware of the connection issue with PocketCloud Auto Discovery and are working to resolve it ASAP. Meanwhile you can use the Manual connection option which covered in the PocketCloud User Guide:http://www.wyse.com/products/softwar...hone/index.asp

Wyse PocketCloud Team

544 Posts

July 31st, 2015 21:00

The new build is available at the top of the forum. Thank you for your patience.

-Chris
Wyse Technology

No Events found!