Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

D

July 31st, 2015 08:00

Companion Wont Download

Thumbs down Companion Wont Download

Ive been having issues for a few weeks with trying download the Windows companion. I click on the software to begin the download and nothing happens or it says it cant be downloaded at this time. I contacted Wyse Support but they WONT HELP ME because Im not using the paid version

1.3K Posts

August 5th, 2015 08:00

Can you make sure no partially downloaded installer files are in the directory where you are trying to save it and give it another try? It seems to be working good for me now.

Josh Maurer
Visit our Knowledge Base and Manuals web site at pocketcloudsupport.wyse.com

1.3K Posts

Where are you trying to download the companion from? Are you using the update function on the companion or are you manually downloading the update from the following link:

https://appservices.wyse.com/pages/s...20Downloads%29

Are you getting an error? What is the exact error you are getting? When are you getting the error if you are?

Josh Maurer

11 Posts

Im confused... your last reply says "Got it. Email sent." but thats all, my situation is still unresolved.

11 Posts

No other files are in the downloader... And yes you can send me a private message.

1.3K Posts

Got it. Email sent.

Josh Maurer

1.3K Posts

PM sent. Please reply with your email address and I will send you a copy of the latest version of the companion software to install.

Josh Maurer

11 Posts

1.3K Posts

It looks as though our server is having some issues at the moment (we have some people looking into it as I am typing this), would you like to send me a private message with your email address and I can send you the companion that way for the time being?

Josh Maurer

11 Posts

Im trying to download the companion from: https://appservices.wyse.com/pages/s...20Downloads%29

At first the app stopped working on my iPod Touch so I uninstalled the companion from my pc (Windows 7) when I tried to download and reinstall the companion my download manager popped up saying that it cannot be downloaded at this time and says the same thing everytime since.

1.3K Posts

August 5th, 2015 09:00

Weird, I sent you an email on 6/4 at 11:02am.

Please download the installer from the following link:
http://goo.gl/VOGcM

If this does not work for you, please let me know.

Josh Maurer

11 Posts

I got the email saying "Got it. Email sent.", but there was no link included.

1.3K Posts

I replied to your email with a new link for you to download the companion. Did you not get the email?

Josh Maurer

11 Posts

August 11th, 2015 08:00

Yes, I clicked on it and it still didnt work... My download manager opened a few minutes after I clicked on it and it says the same thing and cant be downloaded, I click on "retry" and still nothing.

1.3K Posts

On the left side at the top of the page there should be a yellow button that says download, do you see that?

Josh Maurer

11 Posts

That link says "Sorry, We don't support the preview for PocketCloud Windows Companion_v2.4.19.exe".

No Events found!