Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

July 29th, 2015 03:00

Connection from iPad to home computer connection

Connection from iPad to home computer connection

I recently updated the software on my iPad2 to version 4.3.3 and now when attempting to connect to my home computer it seems to hang on the Loading screen. It worked before just fine. I have tried to signout/signin then shut down and restart iPad but no luck. I have even tried deleting my computer and have it autodiscover again. Is Pocketcloud not compatible with the updated iPad software???

Home computer running Win7 Home Premium

544 Posts

August 1st, 2015 00:00

We are testing against 4.3.3 right now and so far haven't seen any critical issues. Can you try creating a manual connection and seeing if that works? http://wysetechnologyinc.zendesk.com...on-your-router.

August 3rd, 2015 21:00

I am followng the directions for setting up manual connection but my Router Administration does not have a "Port Forwarding" option.

August 5th, 2015 22:00

I canned the Help instructions and just directly added my home laptop manually. So far it is working. Thank you. I am physically sitting right next to my home laptop right now so the big test will be when I try it from work tomorrow.

544 Posts

August 5th, 2015 22:00

Linda - You most likely won't be able to access your computer from work if you didn't set up Port Forwarding. Maybe I can find the specific instructions on how to do that for your router. What make and model do you have?

-Chris

No Events found!