Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

A2

July 29th, 2015 05:00

Could not connect to server / AirPort

Could not connect to server / AirPort

I downloaded the free version a couple of days ago. I can't get it to work. If finally does work I want to upgrade to the paid version. 

I have a MacBook laptop connected to the Internet via wi-fi through an AirportExpress router. I'm trying to connect from my iPhone 4. I have and iPad 2 on it's way that I would like to connect from. 

In my iPhone I can see my laptop, I successfully connected to my gmail account both in the MacBook and the iPhone, I can also see my computer in the iPhone but when I try to connect it always says: "Could not connect to the server."

I believe I have the correct settings, but I'm wonder if I'm missing something. In the iPhone when you set up the password for the computer, that is the password created for the VNC in the computer, right?

What about the Airpot Express router, do I need to change something there?

925 Posts

July 29th, 2015 05:00

Hi Angel, password is the password that we set for vnc. Regarding Airport express router ,you dont need to do anything . What version of ios do you have?(settings-general)

Wyse PocketCloud Team

July 31st, 2015 22:00

Thank you for answering, both my iPhone and new iPad (I received it today!) have the 4.3 version.

No Events found!