Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

T

July 29th, 2015 03:00

Could not connect to server

Unhappy Could not connect to server

I am a new user totheproduct - I purchased and installed it today - set it up using my gmail account, downloaded the software for my Windoes 7 machine, ran all, completed setup - connected fine - disconnected - no I can no longer connect - could not connect to server - I checked the icon on my PC and I am logged in - I have the corrct setting on the Ipad and I am signed in. Any help will be appreciated

9 Posts

August 6th, 2015 06:00

Ditto, seeing the same problem. So much for those good reviews on the App Store. Seeing all the problems listed here on this site I wonder if these are planted reviews. Not happy with this product so far. I posted my issues in a new thread, cannot connect to Mac or Win7 machine.

2 Posts

3days ... the software is still not working, same message mac book pro i7, osx10.6, iphone 4, ios4.3 ... i need search for some other ... Just as well that I have not spend € 12 for the pro version

1 Message

I'm new to this app, and tried so many times but still failed to connect. Desperate! I found this post. My ipad ios is 4.3. It seems this is the problem? Please fix it.

2 Posts

Thumbs down could not connect to the server

installed both on macpro i7 and iphone4, settled with gmail, password and all ... the program crash on iPhone with the message could not connect to the server. i can see the mac on the list of my computer, when trying to connect ... crash!!
please try to help to solve this issue, otherwise i need to search something else
kind regards

Enrico

925 Posts

Hi, Have you downloaded the latest companion bcritser?

Wyse PocketCloud Team

4 Posts

Still no luck

I have removed the app from my PC removed from my iPad
Installed again on iPad and PC
When I open app on iPad it ask for my gmail account I log in and it just looks for a PC never finds one I am logged in on the PC

If I do a manual setup instead of auto discovery what is the address of the server I should use

145 Posts

enqueir
The new build is available at the top of the forum. Please download the new mac companion.

Wyse PocketCloud Team

925 Posts

Dear all, We do have known connection issue-our developers are working on it as i write. Thank you for your patience! will keep you updated.

Wyse PocketCloud Team

145 Posts

We are working on this issue and will update you asap. To connect maunally, can you refer to pocket cloud user guide.

Wyse PocketCloud Team

544 Posts

The new build is available at the top of the forum. Thank you for your patience.

-Chris
Wyse Technology

1 Message

I am having the same problem:

Phone: HTC Desire HD, Android 2.2
PC: Window 7 64 bit

No Events found!