Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

July 29th, 2015 22:00

Ctrl+Alt shortcut

Ctrl+Alt shortcut

How can i give the ctrl+alt command to a remote system using the PocketCloud ?
I'm trying to release my grip on a VM that i open via The Console on a vCenter.

Same goes for ctrl+alt+ins ?

Thanks,
Erik

2 Posts

With the suggestion to add those key combos to the Fn page... Is there a description on how to do this on my own, or is this the enhancement request back to wyse to add those key combos to the function page.. I can not find an option to edit the key combos that are on th Fn page.

Ditto. This is a 10 character reply.

2 Posts

I showed this issue to the Wyse guys at the VMworld 2010 Copenhagen booth. The best solution is too add those two key sequences to the Functions tab in the Keyboard popup.

Regards,
Erik

2 Posts

August 1st, 2015 03:00

Daniel,
Thank you for reply. And thank you for making formal request to make key combos configurable. Could you also formally request to have ctrl+alt and ctrl+alt+ins added to the key combo page if that hasn't already been entered as an enhancement request.

Paul Pindell

1 Message

same issue...

I use pocket cloud to demo View and to manage the environment. I need the Ctrl+Alt shortcut too. Won't work even with a bluetooth keyboard.

1 Message

Make it one more person that found this as a shortcoming. I can't even use my "trick" that works with Jump, highlighting Ctrl & Alt and hitting enter. Makes the VM fullscreen, but one more press brings it back to desktop and releases the cursor from the VM.

Hopefully they can fix this soon so I don't need two different VNC solutions! I really prefer the Wyse interface over the others.

200 Posts

The key combos are all hard-coded. It's a good request to make those configurable and I'll pass that request on.

Wyse PocketCloud Team

No Events found!