Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

K

July 29th, 2015 02:00

Lost manual RDP connection

Lost manual RDP connection

I manually configured my RDP connection to my Windows Server 2003 R2 and used without difficulties until yesterday when the connection abruptly stopped. No changes to the server or iPad. It just stopped. Reset the iPad and decided to erase all connections and even reset the iPad back to factory settings. Reinstalled Pocket Cloud and entered in the exact same settings as before and now I get an error message stating can not connect to server? Any ideas on what I did?

6 Posts

July 31st, 2015 23:00

It was an RDP connection and I confirmed the IP address when I re-entered the info. I can log into the host with my iPad using PocketCloud except for the issues I described in another post and can log into the host with another tablet PC

925 Posts

Hi kfergrn, RDP or vnc? Is your ip address on host machine updated? 
Are you able to rdp to this host using windows rdp client?
Thanks!

Wyse PocketCloud Team

925 Posts

Hi kfergrn,

Can you please make sure you have internet access. can you browse your internet on this phone?
Can you also edit your connection and turn off NLA? Does that help?

Thanks!

Wyse PocketCloud Team

6 Posts

August 3rd, 2015 21:00

I have Internet access and NLA is off. I can edit the connection and tried to enter in domain info after multiple failures and still no luck.

925 Posts

August 5th, 2015 21:00

hi kfergrn,Glad it is working for you!
Thanks!

Wyse PocketCloud Team

6 Posts

August 5th, 2015 21:00

I was able to get this connection re-established. It was a user input error. Thanks for your help

No Events found!