Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

B2

July 28th, 2015 07:00

PocketCloud bug on iOS8

PocketCloud bug on iOS8

I Bought the Pro version. 2.3.211
The program is crashing When is want to disconnect from the remote pc!
This is very irritating!
Please fix ASAP!

Thx

1 Message

July 28th, 2015 07:00

Just to add to Bigjoe's comment...
Great App, however ...

iOS8 crashes out on disconnect from RDP sessions, running on iPad mini and iPad2 with iOS8.
Seems to be ok on iPhone 5S, iOS8.
Ta

1 Message

August 1st, 2015 22:00

I am experiencing the same issue with VNC connections in IOS8 on my iPad.
The app crashes instead of bringing up the disconnect menu from the leftmost icon on the toolbar.

By the way, I am new here. How does this issue move from a complaint on the user forum to an issue for the developers to resolve?

1 Message

August 1st, 2015 22:00

Same problem here

I'm experiencing the same problem since the upgrade to IOS 8, I'm using An iPad model MD512E/A,hope the developers solve this problem soon.

1 Message

August 10th, 2015 03:00

Does anyone have a FIX for this problem? I submitted a ticket and got "yes - we know about this" but nothing more has been done.

Any kind of a status update would be appreciated...

103 Posts

The developers are aware of this issue and are currently working on a fix.

Great! Many thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Rplmgn View Post
I am experiencing the same issue with VNC connections in IOS8 on my iPad.
The app crashes instead of bringing up the disconnect menu from the leftmost icon on the toolbar.
game cam
By the way, I am new here. How does this issue move from a complaint on the user forum to an issue for the developers to resolve?

I’ve used camcorders both as pass-through devices and as digital VCRs and I find the digital VCR mode to be the most reliable way to transfer the footage, though it involves two steps (record and download) vs. the pass-through’s single step. Sometimes when using the camcorder as a pass-through device the computer loses its lock on the signal and the transfer is interrupted halfway through.

No Events found!