Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

R

August 2nd, 2015 22:00

Pocketcloud Bluetooth keyboard issues with RDP & Server 2003

Pocketcloud Bluetooth keyboard issues with RDP & Server 2003

Hi, I'm using a Gecko Bluetooth keyboard with iPad2 iOS 5.0.1. Bought about a week ago, keyboard worked ok with RDP & Windows 2003 Server. Then, the keyboard started playing up. Keys were adopting shortcut mode e.g. "m" or "u" would bring up a new window from the server which made typing from the keyboard impossible. Now the keyboard doesn't respond at all while in Pocketcloud. In all other iPad apps the keyboard works perfectly.

Also, Pocketcloud will open my session without my having to logon. This is very disturbing.

Any suggestions please. Tks, Bruce

1.3K Posts

Hello Bruce,

Have you attempted to re-pair the keyboard with your device and then connecting via PocketCloud again? You can also try stopping the PocketCloud application and pairing the keyboard again. 

As for PocketCloud opening a session without prompting you to log on, it sounds as though you have your credentials saved in the connection settings. You can delete the credentials from there and save. From there you should be prompted to log in when connecting.

2 Posts

Thanks Josh. I had tried all those things but they didnt seem to work. I left the iPad unused over Xmas and it seems ok now. Tks for the tip on login. Bruce

1.3K Posts

Interesting, but glad it is working for you now. Please let me know if the issue comes up again and we can working on troubleshooting some more.

No Events found!