Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

A

July 29th, 2015 03:00

Problem with Wyse PocketCloud Companion on Windows 7

Problem with Wyse PocketCloud Companion on Windows 7

I have been having problems with the pocketcloud windows companion.

I installed the software of my ipad and the companion on my PC, which is running Windows 7 (over a corporate network). I am always getting the following message when I running the diagnostic "An access denied error occured when configuring your remote desktop."

I disabled the firewall and disabled Symantec. Nothing happened and kept getting that error.

Thanks for your help

1 Message

August 6th, 2015 01:00

Could someone please help me with this.

For Wyse PocketCloud Win 7 64bit with Honeycomb

Under Honeycomb, I can see my win Login screen. It said logged in and when I tried to click on it. It said "Logon Failure: user account restriction. Possible reasons are blank passwords not allowed, logon hour restrictions, or a policy restriction has been enforced." Note: I do not set a password on my computer. Please help!

Hi, Sorry for the delayed response. Yes I saved it locally and executed it as administrator.

But with still no luck :/

Regards

Hi,

No I grabbed the latest from the site for windows. 2.1.14. I looked around for an earlier version but was not able to find it. 

I haven't used this software before so there is no older copies installed. 

This would be a fresh install. I also updated my machine today so I dont think its hardware related.

544 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Le View Post

Could someone please help me with this.

For Wyse PocketCloud Win 7 64bit with Honeycomb

Under Honeycomb, I can see my win Login screen. It said logged in and when I tried to click on it. It said "Logon Failure: user account restriction. Possible reasons are blank passwords not allowed, logon hour restrictions, or a policy restriction has been enforced." Note: I do not set a password on my computer. Please help! 

Hi Anthony,

You have to have a password set in Windows in order to connect to it remotely. Please follow these instructions:http://wysetechnologyinc.zendesk.com...use-a-password.

-Chris
No Events found!