PS

July 30th, 2015 08:00

RDP to port 3389 failed

RDP to port 3389 failed

Useing
iPhone 3Gs running on ios4.0
window 7 home edition 
PocketCloud Pro

how come i cannot connect to the RDP on computer ?
Discovery is working fine but the screen only shown "could not connect to server"
is it the problem with the RDP ?

623 Posts

The reason is simple. WINDOWS HOME PREMIUM does not include RDP support. If you wnat to use PocketCloud to remote into your PC, you will need to install a VNC server on your client.
Verify that you have a VNC server installed on your PC (by default, there no VNC servers included with windows). For more details on requirements and recomendation for the VNC client, please visit our knowledge base at www.wyse.com/kb and search for article # "20015"

Roger Montalvo 
Visit our Dell Wyse Thin Client Knowledge Base and Manuals web site at www.wyse.com/KB
Visit our Dell Wyse PocketCloud Knowledge Base and Manuals web site at http://pocketcloudsupport.wyse.com/forums
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

1 Message

I have read thru all the mssgs and tried everything that was mentioned. I still have connection problems. On my pc the Pockect cloud auto discovery says rdp to port 3389 and 5900 are successful. but my ipad will not connect is says "could not connect". 

im using:
vista home premium on my pc and ipad 32 3g/wifi

ive tried reinstalling the pockectcloud on my ipad, turning off the firewall, changed the vnc port to 5900...and still i can't connect...what else is there?

No Events found!