Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

August 3rd, 2015 03:00

Screen resolution error

Screen resolution error

Hello,

When attempting to start a windows program from my iPhone (I'm already logged onto the pc) I am unable to start the program. The error message states that I need 800 x 600 resolution. When I'm physically in front of the computer I have never seen this message. What do I need to do to fix this?

Thank you,
Rus

August 10th, 2015 23:00

Oop, figured it out. Changed the resolution by editing the connection. Works like a charm. Thanks!

1.3K Posts

Great to hear! If you have anymore trouble, please feel free to let us know.

2.2.223, PocketCloud Companion is on the remote machine at the office. I believe it's the up-to-date windows xp professional version. RDP Gmail sign on. The program is Meditech. Where do I change the PocketCloud resolution?

1.3K Posts

Hello Rus, hopefully with a little more information from you we can get this figured out. What versions of PocketCloud and the PocketCloud Companion are you using? What type of connection are you using to connect (RDP, VNC, VMware)? What application is giving you this error? It is possible that the resolution you are connecting to the computer with from your mobile device is lower than the applications requirements.

No Events found!