Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

July 29th, 2015 06:00

Terminal Services Gateway!!!

Terminal Services Gateway!!!

overall this is a good product definitely the most expensive app I have purchased. 

The most glaring hole in it is the lack of support for TS Gateway. I already haveexternal access via Terminal Services gateway and do not want to install a separate vpn server just to get Pocketcloud to work externally.

You're 95% there to a perfect "killer app".

Give us the last piece!

200 Posts

Please fill out our Beta Evaluation agreement if you're interested in testing the TS Gateway functionality before it's released.
https://spreadsheets.google.com/form...DQ4NzA5YWI&ifq

Wyse PocketCloud Team

9 Posts

Yes please and remote app support as well, ideally able to be saved as icons to the iphone desktop

1 Message

Thumbs down  Enterprise-class lie!

Wyse advertises enterprise-class support in there promotion of this app! Well where have they been for the last 3+ years Terminal Services Gateway funtionality has been available in Windows 2008?. I want my money back!

200 Posts

We understand the need for TS Gateway and will do our best to prioritize that accordingly. 
Oritsky, we appologize if you feel we missrepresented the product. Hopefully you'll be able to take advantage of some of our other features such as RSA/SSL for VMware View or Auto Discovery for Desktops/Servers behind Firewalls/NATs with 128-bit encryption for VNC.

No Events found!