Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

M

August 3rd, 2015 01:00

Unable to RDP to Host on Wifi

Unable to RDP to Host on Wifi

I'm running the current version of PocketCloud Pro on my iPod Touch running iOs 5. I'm unable to connect an RDP session to a host on my network over WiFi. I am able to do this on my Android phone running PocketCloud Free (same settings).

Vrdp

I'm running Pocketcloud Pro 2.2.223 and connecting to VirtualBox 4.1.4 on Ubuntu 11.04. I am unable to connect from my iPod Touch 4g on iOS 5.0. Lots of numbers I know but I am able to connect on my Android running Pocketcloud 1.2.165. Is there a significant difference between the Android and the iPhone version that could cause this to happen?

I was finally able to connect by adding authentication. Now I am able to connect via wifi and vpn. 

Thanks all for the fabulous support and ....... wait - I'm the only one that's posted on this thread. Anyways...good to know that when I need assistance with this product I'm only a finger-tap away.

I've got another VM with RDP access activated on port 3389. I'm able to connect to this system on wifi and vpn. I changed the RDP port for my primary system and when it attempts it gets "RDP Session Disconnected".

Now I'm able to connect on the port on my primary vm but Pocketcloud is connecting to my other vm that is running a completely different port 

1.3K Posts

August 7th, 2015 04:00

Hello mastermindg, sorry for the delayed response. I am glad to hear you are able to log in now. Please let me know if you experience any further trouble, I would be happy to help.

What version of the PocketCloud Companion are you using?

No Events found!