Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

August 1st, 2015 03:00

Works first time, then stops

UnhappyWorks first time, then stops

I installed the companion software on my Windows 7 PC, and connected to Gmail just fine. When I put my computer to sleep and booted it with a 3rd party wake on LAN app, I connected great through pocketcloud. I had my pc go to sleep after 3 mins of inactivity after disconnecting. When I booted with the wake on LAN app again, pocketcloud will not work through gmail any more.

The companion app on the pc gets the "login failed" error. I was only able to fix it if I restarted the service in windows component services, which I have to be physically present for. Any way to resolve this issue? I love the software!

Thanks, Carl.

1.3K Posts

August 6th, 2015 05:00

Tracy, I sent you a PM. Please follow the instructions and as soon as I can get that information from you I can better troubleshoot the issue.

Josh Maurer
Visit our Knowledge Base and Manuals web site at pocketcloudsupport.wyse.com

Josh,
I am having the same problem. Have to keep reinstalling the Companion on my Windows PC together the iPad to communicate with the PC.

1.3K Posts

Can you please capture a log from your companion and send it to me directly? I sent you a PM with my direct email address.

To capture a log, please do the following:

-Right click on the companion icon (kite) in the system tray
-Select Preferences
-Navigate to the Advanced tab
-Check Enable Debug

Reproduce the issue.

-Navigate back to the Advanced tab in the companion
-Press the ... button next to where you enabled the debug option
-Save the log file and send that to me

Josh Maurer
Visit our Knowledge Base and Manuals web site at pocketcloudsupport.wyse.com

No Events found!