Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

B

July 30th, 2015 03:00

no windows open up on RDC

no windows open up on RDC

I have pocket cloud up and working on my ipad and iphone. I can see all my systems, but when I log into them any window I open will show up, but be white. the content of the window never shows up. I can't even log out as the window to log out never finishes loading. this happens when I log into my windows 2003 servers. 

I am using the newest versons of all the software.

925 Posts

August 1st, 2015 00:00

Hi johny,
what does your settings page look like? especially the settings-performance tuning section?

Wyse PocketCloud Team

4 Posts

August 3rd, 2015 07:00

Quote Originally Posted by Suchitha View Post
Hi johny,
what does your settings page look like? especially the settings-performance tuning section?

Also, since installing the pocketcloud companion on my servers, I can't seem to use the windows built in Remote desktop connection program without getting these results. If i uninstall the pocketcloud companion from the server, the issues go away.

4 Posts

August 3rd, 2015 07:00

I have everything turned off for the flashy stuff. I didn't make any changes here, so it should be the default settings.

4 Posts

August 5th, 2015 10:00

a few more updates on this. I am able to connect to the servers using vnc and it works fine. When i connect using rdp is when i get the program errors. To further explain the "white windows" i am getting, it is not just that the windows are not showing their content. when i try to open any window the window locks up. I get a not responding error from that window.

I can connect to my windows7 machine fine. Just not the windows 2003 servers. Are there any programs that are known to not work with pocketcloud?

No Events found!