Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

JS

August 3rd, 2015 07:00

pocketcloud question

pocketcloud question

I want to purchase PocketCloud pro for my Ipad2, once I install it on my Ipad is there a limit to how many computers I can access the desktops on? I have 1 Ipad and 10 computers at work that I may need to access at different times, will this work or am I going to have to install Pocketcloud Pro on my Ipad 10 different times?

925 Posts

August 3rd, 2015 07:00

Hi Jeff, 

Great! Thank you for your interest!
we dont need to install pocketcloud 10 times on ipad. Just once will get you anywhere.
If you want to do automatic connection and, use some of our premium features,
we need to install our companion software on all the 10 computers.

Thank you! 

Wyse PocketCloud Team

2 Posts

August 11th, 2015 00:00

Quote Originally Posted by dcassel View Post

Is there a limit to the number of computers you can access using pocketcloud? If i install it on my ipad can i manage more than 10 computers? We have the necessity to view and manage several hundred machines...is this possible with pocketcloud? 

With Pocket Pro cloud, you cannot just remotely access the desktop but multimedia files and applications from your Android phone or tablet too. 

iPod car Adapters

544 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by maxdevries View Post

The RDP test failed do you know what to do to resolve this? 

What version of Windows are you running?

925 Posts

Yes one time purchase Jeff. If you need access to our premium features , you will need to buy 3 month premium for 3.99. or yearly for 11.99
Thank you! 

Wyse PocketCloud Team

So I can install the App on my Ipad once, install the companion on all 10 desktops? can I do this buy purchasing Pro through Apples App Store(one time purchase) and install the companion on the desktops or do I have to do the premium with the monthly/yearly charge?

544 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dcassel View Post

Is there a limit to the number of computers you can access using pocketcloud? If i install it on my ipad can i manage more than 10 computers? We have the necessity to view and manage several hundred machines...is this possible with pocketcloud? 

Yes, you can use the Pro version of PocketCloud with as many desktops as you wish.

-Chris

1 Message

The RDP test failed do you know what to do to resolve this?

No Events found!