Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

May 29th, 2015 05:00

DELL WYSE Sales Support???

Unhappy DELL WYSE Sales Support???

Is anyone out there receiving really poor sales support from Dell Wyse? I have been leaving voicemails for Sales and my Sales Rep. directly every week for over a month. I have received zero calls in return. Am I doing something wrong or does anyone have any other helpful suggestions?

I just got of the phone with technical support to create a ticket so that sales can call me back. There's got to be a better way to get product information and prices. It's just sad. 

7 Posts

May 29th, 2015 05:00

Hi BSquared,

Apologies for any difficulties finding support for our products. Please find the support excerpt as quoted if you've not yet been contacted by a support representative:

"For technical questions regarding Wyse products, as part of our effort to provide you with a better and more efficient support experience, new cases need to be submitted via the web at the Wyse Self-Service portal (support.wyse.com/selfservice.html). Submitting cases directly via the Wyse Self-Service portal will help us respond to and resolve your problems more quickly.

The Wyse Self Service Portal will be your landing page where you can create new cases and update existing cases, as well as access our Knowledge Base and other technical documentation.

There is a Self Service guide available on the site (www.wyse.com/serviceandsuppor...PortalFAQ.html) for further reference on how to navigate around the site. The first time you access the Wyse Self-Service portal you will need to register. Therefore, we encourage you to pre-register at the site, and while you’re there, please explore our Knowledge Base entries and other beneficial information.

Thank you for your cooperation,
Sincerely,
Wyse Customer Support"

Regards,
Delia

2 Posts

March 22nd, 2016 13:00

I too have been trying for weeks to get ahold of a ANY! sales for Dell Wyse,,,even tried Dell, who's people connected me to a dead line.

Appears Wyse is going out of business under Dell? (terrible thought, but I can not get them on a phone or even a email).

In particular I need: (trying to get the superiors to go for this).

A quote for 5 with Wi-Fi

A quote for 5 without Wi-Fi

A quote for 10 with Wi-Fi

A quote for 10 without Wi-Fi

Of the Dell Wyse 3000 series X86 Embedded desktop Thin Client with windows 7 embedded.

(4Gig ram 16Gig storage dual core processor).

But not one call back, or email even?

admin@odcmn.org is my proper work email address

No Events found!